Why I'm thankful that it's December :
- It's a new month! (although it's repeated during a period of 2010 years)
- Holiday is coming nearer and nearer!
- I like Christmas and New Year atmosphere :) - Jingle"~~
- 4 months left to graduation - I'm craving for uni life lol
- Sherlock Holmes second movie : The Game of Shadows gonna released :D
- Eragon's fourth book (Inheritance) gonna be published too! - I already waited for two and a half years for this!
Why I take it as a misery :
- 1st term examination - and when the material is everything you had learned from July till now,it's sucks. And the worst, the exam started in mid December :S
- Every assignment and project reached its deadline
- Gonna spend the holiday cramming A-level everyday in Johnson - I know it's for my own good, but still....
- Cancelled the crazy travelling plan with my friends :(
since the points for Positive side win, I'll take it as a joy then lol
But really, to study for the material that consisted from the "new" material that has just been learned + "old" one that had been tested before is..........
Imagine, in 2nd term, we will have a complete material from class X to XII to be tested.
Just by thinking it making me sick....
At last but never least, I expect something good to be happened in this beloved month :)