Monday, November 28, 2011

When you can't tell what is what anymore

what would you do?

- For me, I'll listen to those calming songs resided within my phone and have a quick nap to refresh my mind and put everything aside just for a moment.

- Unfortunately, Mr.Tick Tock doesn't rest and never rest unless it's out of its physical energy supplier.
Combined with such a hectic schedule and eventful weeks, I nearly collapse in terms of mind exhaustion.

- To add more ingredients to the soup, we had our 1st term examination in about 2/3 weeks and the material is no joke at all.

I just finished my sketch for the 2 point perspective assignment now and currently pondering about how my visual basic project should constructed.

My eyes had gone weary and my head started to spin, night pals....

No comments:

Post a Comment