Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sometime

Sometime, I really hate myself for being like this.
Some other time, I'm glad I'm someone like this after all.

It's just me putting pieces of puzzle in my head since midnight and well- I realize I can't just change the core of this foolish person indeed. Even though I know myself such goodness, well, may cause harm later on and nothing could be gain from anything, I will keep doing it over and over. It's just wired to my circuit that I can't and would avoid kind of arguments and things to settle things- hurting myself in the end often though...

anyway, morning folks. It's 2nd day(or is it 3rd?) of chinese new year's holiday week and yes I'm still used to sit on this mat and typing things randomly then keep deleting it. Morning then.

No comments:

Post a Comment