Thursday, October 10, 2013

Checked.

Last friday before this term's mid break starting from the 14th.
Computer Network's test on the morning and free time afterwards, ah and I need to submit Social & Professional Issues reflective journal for last week lecture.

What comes next, especially during the break itself; would be the not-surprisingly intensive study period. There's a lot of topics that I need to review on and group assignments to discuss. Most deadline would be on the eighth week to the tenth period, so at least we have 2-3 weeks to complete those multiple coursework.

Anyway I have started listening on soundcloud again and this particular singer - Barsena, really catches my attention. His voice are great and I liked his cover so much! Here's the playlist that I'm building right now to sort his songs collection (and few other exceptional singers too)



No comments:

Post a Comment